Enter Email for Getting our updates in your inbox

Dear My all visitors & our Subscribers I deleted my RSS feed due to some problem. In this way, I inform you that now you can not get my latest updates. So, dear now you again become my subscriber for getting latest updates in your inbox. So, enter your E-mail address in following box and confirm your E-mail address. Thanks

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Hi... Friends if you like my this blog so follow me and must subscribe by email address for latest updates. If you have blog or websites and want to link exchange or banner exchange then send me E-mail on this address with your site detail aston.brous@gmail.com

Saturday 23 June 2012

How to make Backup of Your Delicious Bookmarks | Top Social Bookmarking websites

How to Backup Your Delicious Bookmarks

Sometimes your online memory archive on Appetizing bookmarks. What will happen in case you lost all of them? Are you worried about the bookmarks? I was one time worried also but now I do know to backup my appetizing bookmarks. It is simple to do a backup and also to import the knowledge in to other services. Moreover there is news that Yahoo is Appetizing bookmark is going to be sold of. So what will happen then if it becomes true?
Social bookmarking sites
Delicious Bookmarks backup
Here I am giving some tips about how to backup your scrumptious bookmarks. Hope it will make you happy.





1st Step: First you need log in to your account at Delicious.com
2nd Step: Then you have to go Settings and now Export/Backup Bookmarks

3rd Step:  It is the place where you will be able to save all your bookmarks as an html file.  By clicking the boxes for “include my tags” and “include my notes” you also will save that data. Press “Export” and save the html file to your computer.


Get free daily email updates!

Follow us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines