Enter Email for Getting our updates in your inbox

Dear My all visitors & our Subscribers I deleted my RSS feed due to some problem. In this way, I inform you that now you can not get my latest updates. So, dear now you again become my subscriber for getting latest updates in your inbox. So, enter your E-mail address in following box and confirm your E-mail address. Thanks

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Hi... Friends if you like my this blog so follow me and must subscribe by email address for latest updates. If you have blog or websites and want to link exchange or banner exchange then send me E-mail on this address with your site detail aston.brous@gmail.com

Tuesday 14 August 2012

GBISE 9th class result 2012 | Gujranwala 9th class result 2012

GBISE 9th class result 2012

Gujranwala:15 August 2012: All Members of "classified websites Blog" are informed that the Board of Intermediate & Secondary School, Gujranwala has Announced That The Secondary School Examination (SSC) Part one 9th Class Results has been Announced on 15 August 2012. Keep in mind that Matric Part Examination were held in March 2012.This Year 9th Class examination was started on March 21 & ended five April 2012
Gujranwala Board of intermediate & Secondary Education ( GBISE ) has been declared result of 9th class 2012 online today you can see online result here. just you click read more button below and and enter your 9th class Roll Number and see online result.

Click here to see GBISE 9th class result Online

Gujranwala 9th class result 2012




Get free daily email updates!

Follow us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines