Enter Email for Getting our updates in your inbox

Dear My all visitors & our Subscribers I deleted my RSS feed due to some problem. In this way, I inform you that now you can not get my latest updates. So, dear now you again become my subscriber for getting latest updates in your inbox. So, enter your E-mail address in following box and confirm your E-mail address. Thanks

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Hi... Friends if you like my this blog so follow me and must subscribe by email address for latest updates. If you have blog or websites and want to link exchange or banner exchange then send me E-mail on this address with your site detail aston.brous@gmail.com

Monday 13 August 2012

malakand board 9th class result 2012 | Board of Intermediate and secondary education Malakand

Malakand board 9th class result 2012

 Board of Intermediate and secondary education Malakand

Malakand Board 9th class result 2012 annual examination has been announced today I share with you dear students see you 9th class result and click read more below and enter your roll number following text box.

BISE Malakand (bisemdn) which is also called Board of Intermediate & Secondary Schooling, Malakand, Chakdara has announced 10th class annual examination result for 2012 on 11th June 2012. KPK students from Malakand board can view their SSC result 2012 online. Congratulations to all the Malakand students who passed their Matric part one or two examination 2012.

Click read more to see your result



-->
-->

Get free daily email updates!

Follow us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines