Enter Email for Getting our updates in your inbox

Dear My all visitors & our Subscribers I deleted my RSS feed due to some problem. In this way, I inform you that now you can not get my latest updates. So, dear now you again become my subscriber for getting latest updates in your inbox. So, enter your E-mail address in following box and confirm your E-mail address. Thanks

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Hi... Friends if you like my this blog so follow me and must subscribe by email address for latest updates. If you have blog or websites and want to link exchange or banner exchange then send me E-mail on this address with your site detail aston.brous@gmail.com

Friday 30 November 2012

Copyrights Content Issues complete Explanation

Copyrights conent
Copyrights Content Issues Explanation

Few years back in 2010, I was a beginner to Jogging a blog and I was searching tips about jogging a blog. I learn a lot from the net myself. I had created lots of blogs with Blogger.com and I was generating content myself. Mostly my content were images and embedded videos from you tube. I cut lots of pics from videos and then uploaded to my weblog. But one time I copied articles from a weblog. The same articles which I copied were copied from somewhere else by that blogger. And when the actual author came to know about his content; they became angry as well as mournful. They contacted both of Us (The Man Who First Copied the Content) and me. I received an electronic mail from him asking that in 48 hours I must remove the content from my weblog. Otherwise my weblog will be reported to Google & Blogger. I was shocked having heard that. because I had Adsense ads on the same weblog. After reading his electronic mail I instantly replied and requested him to give me more day to neat my blog .
They was a lovely person and cooperated me. I removed his all content from my weblog in day. And they gave me some useful tips about writing content and thanked me for putting down his content from my weblog. That was a large lesson for me. and after that I never tried to copy anything from anywhere. After that, I always tried to learn new things & generate new things.

What are the disadvantages of Copyright content?

There are plenty of disadvantages of copying other people content/articles/posts. The first disadvantage & harm is your blog will be exposed to danger by yourself. Because when the blogger will come to know he's the rights to document your weblog to Google Blogger or any company your weblog is hosted in. The other disadvantage is: your weblog can not be indexed in search engines because search engines have already indexed that content from the original path. & your weblog may be banned by search engines for publishing duplicate content.

Why am I posting this article about copy right explanation?

Because recently I found some blog were republishing my blog's articles. I sent emails & comments to them plenty of times that kindly remove my content from your weblog. Because it will generate issues for both of us. Plenty of of them were good-looking & they removed my content from their blogs. But a number of them still having my content on their blogs. I'll always force my friends to give respect to copyrights & be a actual blogger in the market. I hope you guys will get my point.

What things can you copy & what can not you copy?

You can copy free photographs, images, wallpaper available for the world. However, you can not copy some images which have copyrights. You can basically identify which photographs you have copyrights. Also you can embed YouTube videos to your weblog & site. Because it is allowed by YouTube as well as by the users who upload videos to YouTube. If somebody need to make his/her video private he/she can make it private. but mostly people make videos public for all the net users. But keep thing in mind that, you can not copy articles, text, content written by somebody else. In any case, you are not allowed to copy any editorial which is written by somebody else. You can get Idea from anyone's editorial but can not copy. Finally I will request you that Please respect copyrights content & try to write by yourself. Stay Connected for more tips to come & share this post in every single place.


Get free daily email updates!

Follow us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines