Enter Email for Getting our updates in your inbox

Dear My all visitors & our Subscribers I deleted my RSS feed due to some problem. In this way, I inform you that now you can not get my latest updates. So, dear now you again become my subscriber for getting latest updates in your inbox. So, enter your E-mail address in following box and confirm your E-mail address. Thanks

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Hi... Friends if you like my this blog so follow me and must subscribe by email address for latest updates. If you have blog or websites and want to link exchange or banner exchange then send me E-mail on this address with your site detail aston.brous@gmail.com

Friday 11 January 2013

Top 3 Duplicate Content or Material checker tools of 2013

duplicate content tools
Top 3 Duplicate Content or Material checker tools of 2013
Dear visitors today I share with you a great article you must reading it whole and I hope you unique knowledge gained from it
Duplicate material and contents or articles are the deep enemy of your website in these days. It's become very important reason in Search Engine Optimization SEO potential to track your online articles, material content & find who is stealing your contents. Google, Yahoo, Bing, Search Engine are very strict in taking action against the content stealing thefts  whose copy other's content & share on their websites or blog. There is a very simple and easy method to document the stealer whose Launch or publish your Articles,  material or contents without your permission. So you require to document their websites or blog to Google, Yahoo or Bing & the rest work is completed by Google or another search engines itself. & now-a-days, Google's technique is working faster regarding like this kind of issue. In this post I'll later report how to document websites/blogs to Google in the event that they are violating your copyrights. But before that let me introduce some great online tools which you can use to basically find copied or infringement pages or whole websites on the internet. click "Read more" button for complete Article



What is copyright Material or content?

I shall tell you that if someone is copying others content for example: articles, posts, Picture, logos, videos, songs, Audio songs, Movie Trailers etc without their owner permission So that is called copyrights. So you can seldom copy anyone content for republishing on your website. Because it can fall you in to actually troubles when the person comes to know and document you to Google or other responsible online organizations.

How to Fine copyrights Material or Contents?

Now the actually point is that, when you are busy in generating content & thinking that generating content & optimizing your articles is ok to increase traffic & earn money; no man, you still think wrong. To be honest you'll must look after each & everything about & finding duplicate copies of your weblog is also an important element. But when you are busy in other activities & cannot search by hand for each of your article's copies on the sites then there's several great tools you can use to find out who is kidding together with your content.

According to me there are three tools to detect or find copyrights duplicate material these three tools are below:
  • PlagSpotter: this site one the best for find/Checker online duplicate contents all over the world on the online websites or blogs. Just you enter your website in this site and then click find matched content. after few seconds you saw many sites where your duplicate content exist. so, you easily catch your theft and report to Google through Google DMCA page.
  • DuplicateChecker: This site are also best tools for catching duplicate existing contents websites. Where your content, Articles, or Text are republished. You can easily find them and Report to Google for removing in search result.
  • CopyScape: This is my favorite duplicate content checking website I personally use it. In this way, I share with you. It is very easily to use and find content stealer websites who republish you content their websites or blogs. Just you enter your URL in copyScape and then click on search button. then you get find websites which have duplicate text of your.

Use above duplicate content checking tools on daily bases and I'm also doing it . And you will be able to keep eagle's eye on the dublicate content of your site. I used these tools and found lots of blogspot blogs who have copied our recent articles. I'll use Google's DMCA page to document all those pages/blogs to Google. And the rest work will be done by Google. Google actually removes these blogs/pages entirely in the event that they are hosted on Blogger.com, if stealer person sites are hosted on other platforms such as WordPress, etc, then Google remove their URLs from search results so, such like these sites which haver duplicate content not getting organic visitors.

How I Report to Google for my duplicate content/infringement?

Dear Readers If you find such websites or Blog which have your copyright content on any site then you easily Report to Google and your work is finished and Google work is start. You can Report to Google through below DMCA page.


Finally in end of this Article my advice to all my dear respected visitors and friends do not copy any content from the internet and try to create your own content with your creative mind. Only it is better for you. and Please my request to that persons who copied content form my this site or still copying I want to say such that person it is only your wastage of time. If your think is that I don't know about this? it is only you misconception. Avoid copying material from this otherwise I compelled to take an action and report to Google. but if you don't stop then I think to take action. Thanks (Aston Brous)


Get free daily email updates!

Follow us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines